Missing trench raider dog tag

by SozYouAreNowABox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing trench raider dog tag

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I am currently playing the Play First Trial for BF1 and am supposed to get the exclusive in-game Trench Raider dog tag but didn't.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just run the game during Play First Trial duration.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am supposed to receive the in-game dog tag but did not.
Please select your region Asia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Single Player Campaign
In what Single Player War Story did the bug occur? Prologue
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Geforce 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

I am currently playing the Play First Trial for BF1 and am supposed to get the exclusive in-game Trench Raider dog tag but didn't.

Message 1 of 13 (1,867 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing trench raider dog tag

Community Manager

@SozYouAreNowABox Hey, as I understand it this dog tag isn't awarded yet for trial players. I just checked my account (with about 7 hours played) and I don't have the tag either. 

I'll check again closer to the Early Enlister launch, I think it should be added on or around the 18th. 

Thanks for the post. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (1,936 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@SozYouAreNowABox Hey, as I understand it this dog tag isn't awarded yet for trial players. I just checked my account (with about 7 hours played) and I don't have the tag either. 

I'll check again closer to the Early Enlister launch, I think it should be added on or around the 18th. 

Thanks for the post. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 13 (1,937 Views)

Re: Missing trench raider dog tagy

★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue. I got the deluxe edition so I've been playing since yesterday. Missing this dog tag and 3 other exclusive ones.
Message 3 of 13 (1,818 Views)

Community Manager

@Dethjaw Hi, not all of the tags have been integrated into the game yet, but they should be rolled out in time. Can you list the ones you should have? The Insider tag is another one that's conspicuously absent. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 13 (1,783 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for replying. The biggest one I'm missing is the beta dogtag. Played nearly everyday, got to 18. Nothing yet. I checked with support yesterday and they told me to check back in 24 hours.

Otherwise it's the trial for playing 10 hours, the community mission for getting the M1911 kills (and missing the skin) and the insider one.
Message 5 of 13 (1,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also missing my beta tag. I had loved the open beta and I pre ordered the ultimate edition(ps4) and I am currently missing my "boots on the ground" tag. 

Message 6 of 13 (1,631 Views)

★★ Novice

An update to my issue. I received the "road to battlefield" dog tag plus the M1911 weapon skin.

Still missing the beta dog tag, trench raider and BF insider dog tags.

Message 7 of 13 (1,563 Views)

★★ Novice
same issue here
I had finished the beta event but i didnt get my dogtag
can u help me check about it? THX
Message 8 of 13 (1,547 Views)

★★★ Newbie
On Xbox, received the beta tag - but not the EA Access tag or the battlepack... Even though I finished all 10 hours and hit level 10.
Message 9 of 13 (1,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi wondering if anyone can help. I am also missing some tags I earned whilst playing the ea access trial. I should have the trench raider tag and the battlepack that comes with the award and I am also missing the battlefield insider dog tag. Any advice would be appreciated
Message 10 of 13 (1,390 Views)