Re: Missing Paid Content

by BakuganHQ1998

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Paid Content

★★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Pre-order Nitro Scorch missing out of inventory after Angel City Most Wanted DLC.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Apparently I am the first one to have this issue. It happened after the game was updated.
What happens when the bug occurs? Special Items go missing after certain updates. This may include items that you payed actual money for.
What do you expect to see? Perhaps return the item that I paid for or trade me a different skin (like Prime Leagon) in return.

I know I am not crazy I did have the item at one point and I would appreciate it to have it back. I would also appreciate some kind of item for all the trouble I had to go through for someone just to take a look at my case. I was transferred back and forth between EA and Microsoft because neither company would take responsibility for why it went missing. In fact they would blame each other and said that I would need to talk to them for assistance when this problem involves the coding inside the game which would make it the responsibility of EA. After many dropped calls (a few kind of rude and refused to help) I did meet one person who was very helpful and apologies for the countless hours wasted just to put my case through to just be looked at. I hope this will help people and perhaps get them to check to make sure the items you paid for aren't missing. If it was a simple unlock I would not mind it going missing after all I could just unlock it again, but the fact is I PAID for this item and I would like not to be scammed. I was always a big fan of Respawn and I would like to keep my support for the company. Although, if this doesn't get fixed and I can't get my item back and some kind of item for all the trouble they put me through, I'm afraid they will loose me as a customer all together. Why waste money on a product that will only make it disappear after I bought it? 

Message 1 of 9 (1,727 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
Ok then I will keep your odd glitch. It actually makes it better. Though some of my fate in you guys is tarnished. You did save it from me demanding a complete refund.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (1,873 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @BakuganHQ1998 

I am really sorry for those missing items and all the troubles you had, getting in touch with EA Advisors. Did I get this right, this issue is not resolved for you yet? 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,721 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Yes it is Not resolved. And I was informed there was no garenty to get my items back or any chance that I would get paid back for all the frustration and time that was waisted in the transition between companies. So lets hope what I just said is wrong. I would love to keep my positive out look on Respawn. I love them for not supporting the, "Pay To Win" option. Although I dont think the, "Pay To Loose", option makes a good ring for them. I just hope this can get sorted out so I can put this all behind me and not worry what else can get taken out of my account in a matter of an instant.
Message 3 of 9 (1,716 Views)

★★ Novice

OK it has been multiple weeks and I have gotten no reply or resolution whats so ever from Respawn. I am constantly told that the response will come very soon only to see my inbox empty. At this point I am strongly considering a refund if this is not resolved. I see more replies to problems of lag or single player won't save than hey something I paided REAL money for was taken away from me. I have proof of my purchase and owning the item. Please I want to keep my business with Respawn, but right now my outlook on the company as a whole is so far very negative. I hope things will work out and that I won't have to resort to demanding a refund for a game that I did love.

Message 4 of 9 (1,699 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, it looks like this was an issue with the update, as you mention.

There's an update due on the 25th, can you check again after this patch, and let us know?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 9 (1,687 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes I will report whether it returns. Also can I get some sort of repayment for all the time and trouble I was put through?
Message 6 of 9 (1,675 Views)

★★ Novice
Good job you FINALLY gave me back the item i paided for. Although...it is a little different than I remember... and it sorta is different for prime and normal. Below are the pictures so you see what I mean. NOW with that done all we have left is to nagotiate a sorte of confensation for all the time you guys made me waste only to come to a conclusion that I already knew most likely caused this in the first place. I am very reasonable and it dont have to be big. You dont have to give a whole bundle. Perhaps the Prime Legon would be a fair trade of the time you wasted. I look forward to hear a reply or any solution you could propose to me for the hard time i was given just to get a simple item back.
Message 7 of 9 (1,659 Views)

Community Manager

I've heard it's a little different now alright. Your image hasn't attached though. 

Unfortunately we have no control of cosmetics or compensation on AHQ.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 9 (1,652 Views)

★★ Novice
Ok then I will keep your odd glitch. It actually makes it better. Though some of my fate in you guys is tarnished. You did save it from me demanding a complete refund.
Message 9 of 9 (1,874 Views)