Meet error " there was a problem processing game logic please try again , _items

by king5403

Original Post

Re: Meet error " there was a problem processing game logic please try again

★★★ Newbie

I have a similar error whenever try to select Tone. It only started today after I regenerated my profile for the first time, not sure if that's related. After doing so I decided to spend a little credit to unlock Tone early, but whenever I try to select her it crashes and says:

_items.nut #3914

[UI] The index '' does not exist

Message 11 of 21 (1,276 Views)

Community Manager

@rogersmj1113 Yes for some people the issue seems to manifest after a regen, I'm not sure why exactly. For now I think you'll want to stick to the other Titans until this is fixed. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 21 (1,251 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have had a similar issue. I cannot use my Ronin Titan. Happened when I used credits to unlock him early. Every time I try to select him the game freezes and I end up on a screen with a similar text on it.

Message 13 of 21 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Novice

I recently got Battlefield 1, so I went back to Titanfall 2 to try out the Red Baron Warpaint. At first when I opened the Loadout Customization menu it showed up under the Warpaint tab, but when I backed out of the menu the skin changed to a black/dark blue with the logo for paint customization all over it. I kept re-selecting the skin to see if it would change, but it kept going back to the logo one. Finally, I decided to try playing a match with it to see if that would fix it, but not only did that not work, now when I try to view the Loadout Customization for my Ion, it freezes the game, and gives me an error message before booting me to the main menu. Now I'm scared to Regenerate because I might not be able to edit my Loadout afterwards. I can so far use other Titans, and Ion, but the Ion just looks stupid now.

Message 14 of 21 (1,238 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ma having the same issues but on Xbox one

Message 15 of 21 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happens when I attempt to use my Legion since today that I know.
Message 16 of 21 (1,210 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got the same thing happening with legion i used him once and i went to modify it and it kicks me to the main menu saying the same thing
Please guys can u fix asap i was really hyped with the game and excited till this
Message 17 of 21 (1,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I purchased the camo pack and as soon as I equipped my titan I can no longer a cess that titan and now there are 2 titans I can't play when I try to play them game crashes
Message 18 of 21 (1,187 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just a tip, even if you can't access the titan from the Loadout Customization menu, you should still be able to switch to it from the pause menu during a match. This won't let you change any customization options, but you can still at least use the Titan. That's how it works for me anyway. 

Message 19 of 21 (1,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same proplem with Ion. I believe it has something to do with red baron skin becouse the game does not load it. When i went to gen 2 and unlocked ronin it did the same thing.

Message 20 of 21 (1,167 Views)