Original Post

Madden 18 server issues in Mut

★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug in the playoff game and server crashes or player lag switch me, i got the lost and was killing him. As you know playoffs r a 1 and done so i get the L. This isnt right consider on the weekend leagues if this happens no one get the Lost or win, This is a problem and its not my first its happen getting of sick of this *. Its not my issue considering im running 88mbs and 12 upload. and also can u fix the cheap deep middle passing its so unrealistic
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? regulate it better, actually review wat happen in the 3 mins
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing just said i lost, didnt show any signs of wat happen i just figure it said i lost connection no error or nothing
What do you expect to see? Nice player pack of elite over 80 and a large amount of coin and season tickets for the waste of time. because i know u cant give me the W back and put me back into the playoffs
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? On3Sh0T1KiLL
Date/time issue occurred 10/20/2017 1:40 AM
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. in the playoff game and server crashes or player lag switch me, i got the lost and was killing him. As you know playoffs r a 1 and done so i get the L. This isnt right consider on the weekend leagues if this happens no one get the Lost or win, This is a problem and its not my first its happen getting of sick of this *. Its not my issue considering im running 88mbs and 12 upload. and also can u fix the cheap deep middle passing its so unrealistic

nothing

Message 1 of 1 (321 Views)