Re: Madden 17 Gold Monster Bug

Community Manager

@jhub1@niklz98@mattjan15@Suval123@UNREEL-1

No update available on this just yet.

barry.png
Message 11 of 46 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem as well but I'm on Xbox One. My gamertag is slimSAIDI 87  . I posted a video of what happens on my activity feed. I only have the 5, 79 Hayward cards left to add and can't even add them individually from my item folder. I also had to add the last 5 gold cards individually by going into my folder and was kicked from the servers every time. Please help.

Message 12 of 46 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem I got five more gold players to put in and it won't let me this really needs fixed
Message 13 of 46 (1,081 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So I got on Madden tonight and was able to add the 79 Hayward cards individually like I was unable to do before. The 94 Hayward was given to me as soon as I added the last one but it was disconnecting me after I added the 4 others each time. The set is still bugged and kicked me when I tried looking at it. Idk what changed other than the option to add the 5 base Haywards was “lit up” tonight. Thanks EA, I was about to lose my mind lol.

Message 14 of 46 (1,074 Views)

★ Novice

I am experiencing the same problem as well

Message 15 of 46 (1,044 Views)

Community Manager

@focusmann7624@niklz98@slimSAIDI_87@heffluv316@jhub1

We are internally investigating a potential fix for this issue. When that is implemented we will post again to let players know.

barry.png
Message 16 of 46 (1,035 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you. I noticed that EA Sports decide to let players redo the process again.  I tired  it myself and encountered the same issue, this time I made it to 197 instead of 199.  This is a waste of time adding one player at a time and then have this issue occurred all over again.  I think EA Sports should just gave gamers the Casey Haywood 94 card, instead of having us do this process all over again.

Very Respectfully....

Message 17 of 46 (1,031 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am having same issue

Message 18 of 46 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie
224 gold players in and same issue.
Message 19 of 46 (1,002 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issues that others are describing here.  I added these cards one by one until I only needed 3 more.

In the future EA, is it possible to make it so you can add multiple cards to sets.  It gets a bit tedious.

Any way, my gamertag is: AmishDriveBy295

Thanks,

Message 20 of 46 (963 Views)