unable to download community files madden 17 xbox1

by guinnessbucsgod

Original Post

Madden 17 - Can't Download Community File

★★★ Newbie

When I try to download one specific defensive playbook I receive the error "An error has occurred while downloading the file. Please try again."

I downloaded this defensive playbook before, deleted it, then when I've attempted to re download it I receive that error.

I noticed that in the My Downloads section that specific defensive playbook appears twice, however other playbooks that I've downloaded more than once only appear once. I've tried to remove all game data however this doesn't work as the My Downloads section is linked with the EA account and not the local PS4 other game data is saved to. I can't see anywhere on the EA site where the list of in game downloads I've used is available.

I've attached some screenshots to this thread.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (1,710 Views)

unable to download community files madden 17 xbox1

★ Novice

Been through all the suggestions in the FAQ, still same error message about an XBox Live Membership Limitation does not allow me to use this feature. I'm a gold member in good standing. What next?

Message 2 of 3 (1,663 Views)

Madden 17 "An X Box Live Membership limitation does not allow you to access this

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I get this error message(Madden 17 "An X Box Live Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature") every time I try to access Community Files, for about the last month. I have a current Xbox Live Gold membership, spoke to Microsoft they said everything is got on their end. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Madden, reset my Xbox to factory settings. Nothing works, any help or direction would be appreciated.

Message 3 of 3 (1,609 Views)