[MOD RELATED/FEEDBACK] Random Negative Relationship signs over Sims heads

by thecharsims

Original Post

[MOD RELATED/FEEDBACK] Random Negative Relationship signs over Sims heads

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

For the past day or two, I've noticed that my sim would get a negative impact towards their relationship with a sim in the area. My sim doesn't even have to be interacting with them to do so. For instance, my sim was eating at the table and my other sim was cooking by the stove. Neither of them was talking to each other but yet my sim sitting, just got a random negative hit towards his relationship while he smiles so happily. The friendship panel wasn't up but I assume, the negative was an impact towards his sister since no one else within the household was around. It's super weird. Has anyone else noticed this and is there a reason at all for this to occur?

Message 1 of 18 (12,350 Views)

Re: After Patch, Negative Relationship Scores

Do you have any CC (custom content) or mods? Try taking that out to test. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 18 (12,251 Views)

★★ Guide

I did take my mods out. It's still doing it.

Message 3 of 18 (12,241 Views)

Does the relationship go fully down?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 18 (12,231 Views)

★★ Guide

No, that;s the thing. My sim can be sitting by themselves and all I see is a red subtraction point coming from them and I have no idea why. I go to look at their friendship panel and all seems completely fine. I don't notice any friendship losses or gains. However, sometimes, I have seen friendships disappear for no reason at all. Starting to thing this is a glitch with the update. I have seen this happen in some simming vids on youtube. It's very strange.

Message 5 of 18 (12,222 Views)

Hero

Hi @thecharsims,

others have reported this as well. It sounds like a bug/glitch hence I moved it to the bug forum and added to the list.

@Phantomlover1717

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 18 (12,216 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Random Negative Relationship signs over Sims heads

★★★ Pro
This started happening to me after the February 2016 patch.
Message 7 of 18 (12,165 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi @crinrict,

Thought I would add my own observations for you to solve similar issues. I've notice this since Get Together launched, relationship plus/minus appears whenever a known sim enters your sim's neighborhood (aka spawns from the spawning point). The plus/minus won't impact the relationship bar much (I assume it equivalents to a friendly/mean greeting).

I suspect this is caused by some coding changes in sims' interaction when the pack was released (or patch, I'm not sure since I pre-order it). It may have been related to the ability to greet or say goodbye to a known sim from a distance (also, it's not an active action which doesn't queue up your action queue) after I have GT.

Hope this helps.

Message 8 of 18 (12,157 Views)

★ Novice

I hqve sthe same isssue, with vampires, my vampire starts to loose relationship to any and every body i tried multiple times with new saves everytime i make a vampire he starts loosing relationships with everyone and not just when feeding

Message 9 of 18 (11,682 Views)

Hero

Do you constantly see signs ?

Any mods/cc in your game?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 18 (11,668 Views)