Re: M1907 SL Trench and Factory have no longer an automatic mode after spring up

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Accepted Solution

M1907 SL Trench and Factory have no longer an automatic mode after spring update

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug After the spring update all my settings were reset and some weapons changed specifications. In particular the M1907 SL Trench and Factory have no longer an automatic mode. Also now some times my bullets dont' hit the enemies even if i shoot in front of them and some other times the damage they cause is not correct (sniper head shot from 10 meters did not kill the enemy) This is random but more linked to certain servers
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check weapons under soidier
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not put M1907 SL Trench in auto loading mode
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Domination
AMD or Nvidia Model Number ASUS ROG STRIX-RX480-O8G-GAMING
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

Gameplay: 1440p/144Hz/Freesync
Monitor AOC AGON AG241QX

MB:Gigabytre GA-Z170-HD3P

CPU: Intel i7 6700K

Nothing is overclocked

Message 1 of 2 (692 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: M1907 SL Trench and Factory have no longer an automatic mode after spring up

@s_zachar2

At first, i'm sure that the M1907 SL Trench and Factory never had an automatic mode.
Only the M1907 SL Sweeper version! That's also one of the reasons why so many people like the Sweeper.

About the enemy hits, DICE already know the Hit detection is more bad now after the Patch and working on a solution.

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (850 Views)

All Replies

@s_zachar2

At first, i'm sure that the M1907 SL Trench and Factory never had an automatic mode.
Only the M1907 SL Sweeper version! That's also one of the reasons why so many people like the Sweeper.

About the enemy hits, DICE already know the Hit detection is more bad now after the Patch and working on a solution.

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 2 (851 Views)