by corvaccio77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost/missing Battlepacks

★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Error opening battlepack
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Connection error opening battlepack
What happens when the bug occurs? Lost battlepack
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

During loading of a new map, I get a connection error opening 2nd battlepack and after I lose it

Message 1 of 60 (5,642 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost/missing Battlepacks

EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

this was indeed a temporary issue where Battlepacks and Scraps where displayed incorrectly - it has since been fixed and all the contents should be visible again.

I'll therefore go ahead and solve and close this thread. If you should experience this again, please do open a new thread, since this would be a new issue.

Have a great weekend!

View in thread

Message 60 of 60 (3,281 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

North American servers here, same thing happens.

Message 2 of 60 (5,602 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey man, Have you tried opening the battlepacks at the main menu when no map or no multiplayer is loading?

I seem to have the best luck in the main menu, you should try and see if it gives you an error when your opening it and not in a multiplayer match, just idle on the main menu

Standard smile

Message 3 of 60 (5,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I'm having the same problem,did you find a way of getting your battle packs back? Thanks 

Message 4 of 60 (5,566 Views)

Community Manager

@davemcc2345 Hi, we are aware of this issue and are working to return the battlepack contents to those who were affected. 

Anyone who opened a battlepack and "lost" the contents should get it back when the fix is run for this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 60 (5,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi thanks for replying, so when will I receive my lost battle packs? And will I be receiving anything extra for all the trouble and waiting I have had to do? I'll look forward to hearing back from you, thank you, David.

Message 6 of 60 (5,210 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Right so I'm assuming this has not been fixed yet because this just happened to me twice last week. One of those was even a superior, now that was depressing.

Message 7 of 60 (5,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I hope so cause I just purchased battlepacks with cash and I only opened on and the rest diapered after the error
Message 8 of 60 (5,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well first I would keep getting an error every time I tried to open my 5 battlepacks, and now it's telling me I no longer have the battlepacks.

Message 9 of 60 (4,861 Views)

@corvaccio77

That's a known error issue.
Need to get fixed with a new Patch, and probably you'll get your lost stuff back.(hopefully)

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 10 of 60 (4,842 Views)