Long Escape Menu Loading Times

by TrIggA64

Original Post

Long Escape Menu Loading Times

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Escape menu takes extremely long time to display sometimes, or doesn't ever display.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hit escape during a match.
What happens when the bug occurs? Escape menu takes a long time (sometimes a ridiculously long time or indefinite time) to display.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB

When I hit escape during a match, the escape menu takes some time to display and for you to be able to interact with it. I've noticed this when trying to change medals during a match. I just encountered the worst one I've had during Operations, where I hit escape, the screen went black for a little bit, then the screen went blurry as if I was in the escape menu, but no options ever came up and I was stuck viewing a blurry overview of the game, still able to see what was happening through the blur. I had to force quit the game. I've noticed this bug on all gamemodes that I've played recently (War Pigeons, Operations, Conquest, Rush, Frontlines).

Not a huge bug, but every bug reported is worth something I'd say. Can't ever have too clean of code for your products.

Message 1 of 1 (228 Views)