Left Tackle Aggressively Blocks Invisible Man

by IronMinstrel

Original Post

Re: Left Tackle Aggressively Blocks Invisible Man

★★★ Newbie

EA, your reply with a link that doesn't address the question is extremely disappointing. Clearly, the complaint is not that players are missing, but that the off player blocks a def player that doesn't exist, while the actual def player there, is ignored by the off player. This results in an immediate blow up of the off play. To think, and then suggest, that pausing the play, once the bug is detected, is even possible. Then to offer that the solution in the link could result in the off player blocking the def player. Then, now with the play paused, resume the play and it will be good, is just plain stupid. Offer a real answer or nothing at all.

This makes the game impossible to play.

The only thing that makes this kind of bug happen more than once, is because you can reset and replay the game. Also, it doesn't happen every time.

Otherwise, if something like this happens, you don't play the game ever again.

I, and many others, have many games that, for many different game-play problems, lead to never playing that game again.

Don't be that game.

Message 11 of 12 (352 Views)

Re: Left Tackle Aggressively Blocks Invisible Man

★★★ Newbie

I signed up specifically to comment in this thread.  This bug has made this game unplayable.  Thanks EA, you have ruined a game that I have spent hundreds of hours playing.  It's pretty much now unplayable.  This happens to me 2 or 3 times a game.  My left tackle aggressively blocks the air next to him while the RE comes rushing in completely untouched for a sack.  What the hell?

Who does your play-testing before you release your patches?  Who does your QA after your engineers make changes?  It's pretty much a catastrophic failure all the way down the chain of command.  As a software engineer that works for a high-availability SaaS platform, I can tell you I've seen people fired for less.

What's even funnier, is the suggested answer that was posted has literally nothing to do with the actual problem.  Did the support person who read this even take the time to understand what people were complaining about?

Bang up job, all around EA.  You guys really are full of fantastic people.

Message 12 of 12 (325 Views)