Re: Kicker/def player stats

by rykorq

Original Post

Kicker/def player stats

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: In franchise mode my teams kicker stats do not record says 0/0 in all categories of kicking and he does not get experience. My defensive players stats do not show up if I am looking at the league in stat categories. They do come up if I am just looking at my own team.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Franchise mode look at stats after game
What happens when the bug occurs?: Stats don't show up for my teams kicker and to see how my defensive players compare to rest of leagues players. Kicker does not get an experience.
What do you expect to see?: Stats fixed and kicker get xp.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?:
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?:
Date/time issue occurred:
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: No

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: In franchise mode my teams kicker stats do not record says 0/0 in all categories of kicking and he does not get experience. My defensive players stats do not show up if I am looking at the league in stat categories. They do come up if I am just looking at my own team.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Franchise mode looking at player stats
What happens when the bug occurs?: Stats don't show up for my teams kicker and to see how my defensive players compare to rest of leagues players. Kicker does not get an experience.
What do you expect to see?: Stats corrected. Kicker get experience
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?:
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: No

Message 1 of 6 (1,898 Views)

Community Manager

@Alpha943

Thanks for this bug report.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,879 Views)

Punter with 0 punts in the season

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug: In the franchise mode, I punted 4 or 5 times per match but in the league and team stats, my punter has 0 punts!?!? Why?? Any solution? Any new patch of madden without the mistake? Thank you Ps: I play 15 minutes per quarter
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Seeing the stats of the punter in franchise mode
What happens when the bug occurs?: The punter has 0 punts
What do you expect to see?: Punts stats. In the match stats, you can see the punts stats, but in the league stats, your punter has 0
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: Unknown

I think is clear. Sorry for my bad english... And thank you! With this bug, I won't to play more...
Message 3 of 6 (1,895 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this problem. Why has it not been fixed yet?

Message 4 of 6 (1,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem too in franchise. It is not keeping my special teams and defensive player stats correctly. I have noticed interception stats missing on defense, but they show up on the QBs stats. This is a big issue and should have been corrected months ago. Madden 17 has not been keeping my kicker stats correctly since release. This is acceptable in the first few weeks but not MONTHS after release. Ridiculous. Again showing why 2k is superior to EA.

Message 5 of 6 (1,745 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine happens in Connected Franchise Mode.  Kickers aren't progressing at all in XBONE

Message 6 of 6 (1,596 Views)