Re: Intermittently unable to add servers to favorites.

by Seeker619

Original Post

Intermittently unable to add servers to favorites.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Intermittently unable to add servers to favorites.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Main Menu>Multiplayer>Server Browser>Sort By name so NON-DICE servers are on top. Try adding some (5+) Servers to favorite.
What happens when the bug occurs? After adding some servers to favorite, unable to add another... Sometimes if i reload, im able to add again. Sometimes if i resort the list im able to add. It varies.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 750 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 24 GIGS

Main Menu>Multiplayer>Server Browser>Sort By name so NON-DICE servers are on top. Try adding some (5+) Servers to favorite.

So i was attempting to add as many NON-DICE servers to my favorites, after adding about 5 I was unable to add more. I Resorted list, changed filters then was able to add a couple more. Then It stopped letting me.  Tried resorting, and changing filters again.  Didn't work.  Gave up. Tried again a day or so later, it let me add a couple.  Then no more.  It's really intermittent, and i can't determine what is causing it.

Message 1 of 3 (235 Views)

Community Manager

@Seeker619 Thanks for the detailed post, that's certainly quite odd.

I wonder, does it manifest at different times of day for you? Perhaps when the servers are under heavy load functions like adding favourites aren't given priority. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

well all the servers i've tried adding all had 0/x players on..if thats what you meant by server load. like the individual servers load that im trying to add. I notice most of the non-dice server literally have almost no players on there.. you need to add something that brings those servers more into the public eyes.. If no one plays on them, no one is going to rent them.. win win to put them out there more.. but i digress.  and as far as time of day.. PST, morning, noon, late night, early morning.. its really intermittent.

Message 3 of 3 (214 Views)