Re: Instant repawns by enemy players in new titans or being surrounded from nowh

by EA_David

Original Post

Instant repawns by enemy players in new titans or being surrounded from nowhere

★★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Instant repawns by enemy players in new titans or being surrounded when crawling into a titan when no one was in the area when you jumped into the cockpit
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play teh game on the PS4
What happens when the bug occurs? When are you going to fix the Hack / Bug / Cheat where players instantly respawn in another Brand New Titan in the exact same spot you just killed them at (this goes for pilots as well if you kill them they reapper in the same spot instantly (at the end of the game during the defeated teams escape we killed the exact same player in a titan 3 times and he dropped from the sky after blowing up in a new titan each time) or the * where when I call in a titan in an empty area and their no one near me anywhere but in the time it takes to crawl in the cockpit (2 seconds later) 4 or 5 titans appear next to me with multiple raiders and stalkers ... its complete *. I wam soo tired of being constantly surrounded by attackers that appear out of nowhere.
What do you expect to see? a fix so I am not surrounded and by a dozen enemies when crawling into a titan with constant waves coming at you and players that you kill not instantly getting a new titan or reappearing next to you

When are you going to fix the Hack / Bug / Cheat where players instantly respawn in another Brand New Titan in the exact same spot you just killed them at (this goes for pilots as well if you kill them they reapper in the same spot instantly (at the end of the game during the defeated teams escape we killed the exact same player in a titan 3 times and he dropped from the sky after blowing up in a new titan each time) or the * where when I call in a titan in an empty area and their no one near me anywhere but in the time it takes to crawl in the cockpit (2 seconds later) 4 or 5 titans appear next to me with multiple raiders and stalkers ... its complete *. I wam soo tired of being constantly surrounded by attackers that appear out of nowhere.

Message 1 of 2 (501 Views)

Re: Instant repawns by enemy players in new titans or being surrounded from nowh

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@SRammer You continue to make assertions of the game that vary from inaccurate to just plain untrue. I have hundreds of games played and I've never seen anything like this. I have of course been ambushed and destroyed when I didn't plan a titan drop properly, but my failure here wasn't due to the game. 

I have a post here which clears up some of your misconceptions. I'm happy for posts that talk about strategy (or even some of the controversial aspects of the game like melee lock-on distance) but repeatedly asserting something untrue doesn't help anyone. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/titanfall-2/m-p/5833259

However if you continue to post misinformation I'll need to start removing your posts. 

Back on the issue, you might want to use Warpfall & Phase Embark, it hugely reduces the amount of time it takes to drop & embark. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (489 Views)