by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Catalogue Items

★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: CrusadersFan123
Which mode has this happened in?: Catalogue
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 26/01/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 17:30
What is your time zone?: GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Look at my account to see what has happened as when I redeemed a club name it never went through FUT and it has now disappeared from the catalogue.
What happens when the bug occurs?: "You have already redeemed this item"
What should be happening instead?: It should come up in FUT "Change your club name"

Message 141 of 192 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- Platform: XBOX ONE

- Gamertag / PSN ID / Origin ID: jordlewis98

Which mode has this happened in?: Career Mode Catalogue

- Which item did you not receive: Financial Takeover

- Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 06/02/2017 to 12/02/2017 (not sure)
- What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
18:00 PM

- What is your time zone?: GMT (UTC)

- Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?Restore a Financial Takeover to my Catalogue?

- What happens when the bug occurs?: Bought the financial takeover, no change in budget. Had to buy another. All 3 are missing even though I'm only in my second season of my first career mode.
What should be happening instead?
Gives additonal budget when purchased first time.

Message 142 of 192 (952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC Origin
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: Beardlys
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 2-4 weeks ago
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): Not sure
What is your time zone?: GMT
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Login to FUT catalogue, and see why It's blocking me
What happens when the bug occurs?: Cannot Connect to catalouge
What should be happening instead?: Should be able to access or at least be able to use the features.

Already contacted support for this, and as normally 0 help just tell me to wait for a update.

just log onto your servers and check why the catalogue is blocking me out, because all other online features are working.

Message 143 of 192 (939 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Have them bought but are not able to be put on my player, as they don't even appear in the boot selection.
Message 144 of 192 (917 Views)

Re: FIFA 17 EASFC CATALOGUE BUG

★★ Novice

Platform: Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: wK ArsenaL

Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 24/09/2016 (Give or take a few days)
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 10:00am
What is your time zone?: GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?:  Take a look at my account to see what has happened. You will see that I bought the items from the catalogue and also see that my transfer and trade piles in UT have not increased.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Items bought from EASFC catalogue and EASFC points taken from me in early access. Items bought have a green tick as if they have been purchased. I bought UT transfer list add ons and trade pile add ons which have not gone on to UT. Both transfer list and trade piles have remained the same size and I cannot purchase the items again. Please note that after I bought these in early access they showed as being bought and transfer and trade piles were not increased. In the game now this is still the situation and I cannot even buy the items I want from the EASFC catalogue.
What should be happening instead?: UT trade pile and transfer lists should increase after I bought the add on in EASFC catalogue

This is clearly a bug and I would like the items to be made available for me to purchase from the catalogue. I cannot extend my transfer or trade piles in Ultimate Team thus hindering me from being able to make as many coins as others do which is putting me and the many others who suffer from this at a big disadvantage. Please fix this asap as I know there is a lot of people that are disillusioned at this bug. 

Message 145 of 192 (894 Views)

★★ Novice

Platform:PS4
What is your PSN ID?: ballz_on_ya
Which mode has this happened in?: Catalogue in FIFA 17
How often does the bug occur?: I believe for one ot two items
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 09/26/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 09:00 pm
What is your time zone?: PST
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: My transfer list size is only 80 when it's supposed to be 100.  I have purchased all the upgrades in the catalogue but it only ends up being 80.  I didn't know this was bug until i made an account on Xbox that you do get 100 transfer size with all the upgrades.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Items bought for transfer size have a green tick as if the purchase was successful.  So my transfer size should be 100 but it's not.  I think either one or two of the catalogue items registered for my account.
What should be happening instead?My ultimate team transfer list should be 100 and not 80.  I hope this can be fixed.  I can send pictures to confirm that my transfer list is this way.

Message 146 of 192 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem can't get the extra transfer slots I bought from the catalogue. Been like this since October only thought of looking online now
Message 147 of 192 (865 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

"

I'm having the same problem can't get the extra transfer slots I bought from the catalogue. Been like this since October only thought of looking online now" 

I'm also having the same problem since October. EA won't help and they also have not answered to anything, you can check my first post
The EA after sales and support realy sucks.
Message 148 of 192 (851 Views)

★★ Novice

- Platform: PS4 - FIFA 17 (super deluxe) - Bought and Downloaded from PS Store

- Gamertag / PSN ID / Origin ID: sin_619

- Which item did you not receive:Financial Takeover 2 (3000 coins)

- Timestamp of when you purchased the item: 17-March-2017 ... around 11pm [GMT TIME]

I was playing my 1st career season with Notts County in EFL League 2. I won the league and immediately i redeemed the first Financial Takeover (1000 coins). This takeover immediately gave me over £30m in the Finances Box. The problem is ... i DID NOT realize the season WAS NOT OVER YET. I had yet to play the FA Cup final and i won it. And then a  few calendar advances later ... the Season Ends. 

Then the new season starts and im in League 1. And then i get some email from the management regarding transfer window blah blah. And when i check the transfer budget, im stuck with a petty £11m. Where did my £20m go ? I thought it was stupid of me to redeem the First financial takeover (1000 coins) before the new transfer window started. So i redeemed the Financial Takeover 2 (3000) coins ... It does say the financial takeover can only be redeemed ONCE PER SEASON. So technically i used the 2nd Takeover in the 2nd Season. But then, after redeeming my Financial Takeover 2 (3000 coins), there was NO ADDITIONAL FUNDS in my Finances.

Please correct this...

I have one LAST financial takeover (5000 coins). Im scared to use it now because im scared i would lose it as well. PLEASE HELP.

Message 149 of 192 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I know I'm responding really late to this thread but I still hope to get a response as I redeemed every catalogue item on the first day of the fifa 17 release and every item worked except for the changing my club name one. To this point it never bothered me however I'm now not longer happy with my club name and would like to change it which is why I'm only now trying to get it redeemed.

Platform: Playstation 4

Gamertag: Droth0000-ID

Item not received: Change club name

Timestamp of item purchased: 27. September 2016 at about midnight GMT +1

I'd really appreciate a response

Message 150 of 192 (752 Views)