Re: Horrible 1-3 seconds Lag in TF2 Multiplayer

by EA_David

Original Post

Horrible 1-3 seconds Lag in TF2 Multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Origin
Summarize your bug Consistent moments of lag in Multiplayer with good to moderate ping.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea. Started after the latest update.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game play gets choppy, once in a while i'll get 1-2 minutes of complete lag(No movement or button response). But the 1-3 seconds lag is consistent.
What do you expect to see? Smooth gameplay.

I get a nasty lag in every multiplayer mode. More like a 1-2 seconds freeze. Started after the latest update to the game. sometimes it lasts as long as 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Message 1 of 3 (974 Views)

Community Manager

@elochuuks Hi, to start with can you try a repair and Clean Boot? This should check for game issues or 3rd party program interference. 

Right-click the game panel to get the repair option. 

To Clean Boot see here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (935 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem on my Xbox One. Gotten my pilot killed multiple times and also when I'm shooting at another player or trying to melee, I hear and see them being shot and I hear the melee hit just before they kill me. This happens a minimum of twice during a battle.
Message 3 of 3 (902 Views)