High Ping Titanfall 2 Mid Game PC

by Deltarat_75

Original Post

High Ping Titanfall 2 Mid Game PC

★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug High Ping in the middle of game I've reported it several times on reddit and more.. but ping will do what it used to do when the game first came out and jump to 1000 plus, since the wargames update. It usually happens mid game and sometimes more on wargames during high and close combat
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I would play bounty hunt, or other high close combat scenarios also sounds like its mostly central and eastern servers since these are the players i play with the most.
What happens when the bug occurs? frame rate drop to 1 to 2 a sec, my average is 60fps
What do you expect to see? expect to see the ping to drop back down ‌

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug High Ping in the middle of game I've reported it several times on reddit and more.. but ping will do what it used to do when the game first came out and jump to 1000 plus, since the wargames update. It usually happens mid game and sometimes more on wargames during high and close combat.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I would play bounty hunt, or other high close combat scenarios also sounds like its mostly central and eastern servers since these are the players i play with the most.
What happens when the bug occurs? frame rate drop to 1 to 2 a sec, my average is 60fps
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the ping to drop back down

Message 1 of 1 (687 Views)