Guns in battlefield 1 causes no damage after spring update

by YAFernando

Original Post

Re: Guns in battlefield 1 causes no damage after spring update

★★ Novice

Why has this been marked as solved ? It's not. 

Join a server with 25ping, and cannot kill squat with guns or tank rounds. Explosions work fine ( grens, mortars, Fixed AT guns ). 

Was not an issue before update. Is not ISP issue. 

Message 71 of 105 (1,022 Views)

Re: BF1 Guns causing no damage

★★★★★ Novice
Message 72 of 105 (983 Views)

★★ Novice
That video is exactly what happens, spot on.
Message 73 of 105 (978 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So anyways thanks for deleting my bug report for the PC variant of this - which is all guns stop doing damage except nades, mortars and melee.BF1 guns no damage bug. shows my tank doing no damage to the bohemoth with my ping at about 82-85ms ... (part 2) it isn't caused by the ping cap as you guys keep saying which is a load of bs and doesn't seem to affect people from other regions playing on my regions server eg. had 4 us clan players on an aussie server last night who all had kdrs of 4+ all with pings over 150ms. I came back here to append my bug report because I have since been able to replicate this bug successfully and know what triggers it and it has nothing to do with ping. it pisses me off that you deleted my bug report because I took the time to log it but I want this fixed. the trigger is a bit of intemittant outbound packet loss ie. from the client to the server (I have artifically caused outbound  packet loss on my network) - once triggered the game never recovers even if the packet loss stops and the net path becomes stable with pings under 50ms (and no network icons) - regardless of how many times you leave the server and rejoin (it or others), you literally have to restart BF1. this was not an issue before the last patch and the game used to recover in the past (after flashing the loss icon and experencing a bit of lerping).

Message 74 of 105 (950 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem with 65ms.

I was palying and suddently. Guns don't work.............

Message 75 of 105 (922 Views)

★★ Novice
I am new to these forums but not Battlefield, and for awhile I thought this issue was my crappy internet service and I'm glad to hear that it's not. This issue is very frustrating when i know I'm hitting some one and they are not going down. Like most of you I'll be shooting stationary targets, see the splatter but nothing comes of it. I hope this gets resolved soon. Oh and I play on PS4
Message 76 of 105 (910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here...it's really frustrating. After the second half of the game (when the bug usually occurs) I end up running around with all the explosives I can find and my knife. Seems to be the only thing that still works... 

PLEASE GOD, PLEASE! FIX IT! 

Message 77 of 105 (905 Views)

★★★ Novice

My ping stays between 42 and 55 ms and I have the same problem.

I would even shoot point blank at a stationnary target having their back turned towards me, the soldier would react to the bullets (flinch, blood splatter, etc.) but no hitmarker or damage would occur. In those situations I'm confused as to how I'm supposed to lead a (non moving) target.

This affects non explosive projectiles from guns but also gunner seats, etc. Explosives are unaffected as stated in the original post.

Once this bugs appears it stays active for as long as you stay on the server. On ly when quitting the round and logging back on the server are your projectiles registering again... Until the bug occurs again.

I hope the following video can illustrate what we are talking about:

https://youtu.be/7az5WI9EVYY

Message 78 of 105 (935 Views)

★ Novice

CÔME ON EA....

REACT....

YOU OBVIOUSLY BROKE SOMETHING THAT WAS WORKING FOR EVERYBODY....

nobody mentions this but when i Buy a 70 € game and a 50€ premium pass i expect it to work!!!!!

SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING'''

I JUST MEAN FIX IT

!!!!! PLEASE!!!

thanks

Message 79 of 105 (896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

SAME PROBLEM - Yesterday (21/05/2017) when i shooting on "enemys", my bullets don't cause damage. The rezz bullet no have damage; but  bullets from "enemys cause normal damage and kill me for all day". Is a real BUG from Battlefield 1 and very bored. My internet ping is 12 - 22 on server what i play. Have many videos on YouTube with show the same problem. i hope what this be corrected more fast possible.

Att,

Legit

Message 80 of 105 (910 Views)