Guns in battlefield 1 causes no damage after spring update

by YAFernando

Original Post

Re: Guns in battlefield 1 causes no damage after spring update

★★★ Newbie

holy shi.t this issue happening since april and yet still no fix... i lost the count of how many times i forfeit the winning hand because of this bug. 

Message 101 of 105 (855 Views)

Re: BF1 Guns causing no damage

★★ Novice

@NytarSanguine  I have been facing the similar issue and now I think, is solved with the latest origin update I did today and also prior to this I followed some of the instructions given here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/  First I make Origin run as an administrator and second I clean booted my PC. After this, my issue was gone with the update of Origin after going through the said processes.

Message 102 of 105 (838 Views)

★ Novice
Hello I come from Iran. It's impossible for us to have lower ping than 150. Is there a way to increase the threshold for server side hit detection? Maybe for players that Europe servers are their closest choice to connect. There's nothing we can do. I absolutely love this game and paid the full 60 bucks for it and I bought the dlc too. I have put plus 200 hours to this game and I really think this is not fair. I know higher pings might mess up the hit detection for other players. But at least increase the threshold to 150 or 160. My connection is stable but I can't do anything about the ping.
Please answer me. Thanks
Message 103 of 105 (737 Views)

Re: BF1 Guns causing no damage

★★★★ Apprentice
Had this exact problem bro. You're not alone! My shotgun was pushing players around with blood splatter but no hit markers or kills. Had be right on top of players for the kill, basically melee distance.
Message 104 of 105 (651 Views)

★★ Novice

Since 31 May i started to have this problem now is 10/10/17 still have this problem can't kill a signle palyer and there is no solution unless they rewind their netcode to that of beta

Message 105 of 105 (550 Views)