Re: Graphics and Performance Degraded With HDR Function

by Bro-Berlioz

Original Post

Graphics and Performance Degraded With HDR Function

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Game performance degraded when using HDR game function with an HDR capable TV/Monitor. This was coming after DLC 2 (when HDR was introduced for PC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure if it is specific to TV Models compatibility or any specific HDR configuration on Graphics card that could cause the problem. My TV model: Sony XBR43X800D (HDR capable) My GPU : Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti My CPU : Intel i7 7700K My Ram : 16 GB Plugging in another monitor with no HDR solves my problem... surely I don't want to play in another monitor.. but just as information.
What happens when the bug occurs? Performance impacted , graphics/video lag. Note This lag does not refer to network lag. The Video performance degradation is all around : on single campaign and in all modes of PVP Plugging in another monitor with no HDR solves my problem... surely I don't want to play in another monitor.. but just as information.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (CPU is Intel i7 7700k)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB (CPU is Intel i7 7700k)

Game performance degraded when using HDR game function with an HDR capable TV/Monitor.
This was coming after DLC 2 (when HDR was introduced for PC)

Happens all the time

Not sure if it is specific to TV Models compatibility or any specific HDR configuration on Graphics card that could cause the problem.
My TV model: Sony XBR43X800D (HDR capable)
My GPU : Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
My CPU : Intel i7 7700K
My Ram : 16 GB

Performance impacted , graphics/video lag. Note This lag does not refer to network lag.
The Video performance degradation is all around : on single campaign and in all modes of PVP

Plugging in another monitor with no HDR solves my problem... surely I don't want to play in another monitor.. but just as information.

Message 1 of 2 (419 Views)

Re: Graphics and Performance Degraded With HDR Function

★★★★ Novice

Is there any plan to fix this bug?? 

Message 2 of 2 (385 Views)