Goals not updating

by Popimp315

Original Post

Re: CFM players not earning awarded XP

★★★ Newbie

I've found now that I'm in year 3, MOST of my players have this problem.  Training/game prep points work fine, but game XP is not adding up properly.  Does not seem to be any math to it, I'll finish a game, says my player earned 3000+ XP, but his total is only 1100 or so.

Message 21 of 32 (707 Views)

Re: Not Awarded XP for winning LB award and Pro Bowl

★★★ Novice

Still no fix for this.  Come on EA.

Message 22 of 32 (673 Views)

Re: Madden 17

★★★ Newbie
How was the issue solved?
Message 23 of 32 (627 Views)

★ Novice

How is this bug not fixed?  What is the point of playing a Franchise if your players aren't gaining EXP past a certain amount?  This is completely game breaking for CFM. 

Message 24 of 32 (629 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Other players thought I was crazy when I told them if I got silver or gold I was getting less XP than bronze.  If I would have known this I wouldn't have choose undrafted to get the superstar development. EA needs to fix this as its ruins franchise mode for those who went undrafted. I guess I'll be simming my training until this is fixed.

Message 25 of 32 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You can not earn more than 4000 xp per practice session. Set your slider to 266 until a patch to fix the problem
Message 26 of 32 (586 Views)

★★ Novice
Cloud Franchise not getting the right exp. Been doing this for a long time. Please help.
Message 27 of 32 (558 Views)

★ Novice
Still a problem after the patch. I want my money back.
Message 28 of 32 (535 Views)

★ Novice
Tried creating a new franchise. Its now affecting even completely new franchises. This is competely game breaking.
Message 29 of 32 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Having the same issue for awhile now. None of my players are getting Xp from games.

EA is this even being looked at? Kinda defeats the purpose of even playing franchise mode. What do we have to do to get your attention?

Message 30 of 32 (503 Views)