Re: Goalies losses for wins. And players not having the correct games played.

by mattdawg1881

Original Post

Goalies losses for wins. And players not having the correct games played.

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play HUT
What happens when the bug occurs? Goalies get losses for wins and players games played do not equal actual played games.
What do you expect to see? Incorrect statistics
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bryanm18
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

File is too large to post, but it would show my goalie with a 100.00% sv percentage but an 0-2 record. 

Message 1 of 4 (352 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah I agree I made a video of it but because yes ports isn't very technical and they will let me show me a video of trying to show you sports that there is a win loss goal the record glitch but EA sports doesn't have the technology to actually get our videos so that we can actually upload things that actually are important in The game so I'm trying to show a video over exactly what's happening with the goalie winning the last record but I can't do it because this is unsupported video you sports fix it no only that fix the stupid bug four instance I play the player that had a zero 24 record meaning he had zero Zero wins in 24 losses which he should I had 24 winds is zero losses I do have a videobut ETA is not very technical when it comes to Videos we are trying to upload this problem from our phones and EA sports won't let us
Message 2 of 4 (332 Views)

★ Novice
Goalie win loss records mess up it say I have a loosing record of 0-4 when I'm 3-8- 0-1
Message 3 of 4 (323 Views)

★★ Novice

I hate to tell you but the stats haven't been correct in years.  During an EASHL game, it will say that I had say 5 blocked shots in the middle of the 2nd period.  At the end of the game, the stats read that I had 0 blocked shots.

Or say you are playing with 5 other guys including the goalie.  5 goals are scored but only 4 go into the stats columns.  Total shots on goal might be 15 with the stats page but the game said that the team had 23 shots, as if the Refs took 8 shots for us or something.

Point is, they refuse to fix it maybe because they don't deem it to be a big deal.

Message 4 of 4 (295 Views)