Re: Generating Game Face (please dont close your browers) not loading

by Paul4357

Original Post

Generating Game Face (please dont close your browers) not loading

★ Novice

So i have recently purchased UFC 2 and want to use my own face for Career Mode. the problem is, when i try to load my photo in to the Game Face page. I have been stuck on the page for hours and no change/ The page appears to be loading, and says that it will take a few minutes, I have upgraded the browser and Direct9x. Please can you help. i know it is a bit silly, I don't want to start my career without my Character. is this a common issue, and if so, is there a way or getting round this

thanks

Message 1 of 7 (1,648 Views)

Community Manager

@nakedbreakz

If your images and system meet the following requirements then try clearing your browser cache and cookies or try another browser.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,619 Views)

★ Novice
Hi Barry. Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I tried all of your ideas before. I've been on other laptops and it does the same thing. One thing I've notcied, is that the growers says the connections not safe. I've allowed the insecure scripts but still no change. Is someone looking into fixing this
Message 3 of 7 (1,588 Views)

Community Manager

@nakedbreakz

You are welcome. While most players are able to create their game face, some are still seeing and issue and yes, we are looking into that in order to enable everyone to have their face in-game.

barry.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,583 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry @nakedbreakz I have the same issue the problem is it is trying to load an old game face and for some reason it can't. What we need is someone from EA to delete our game faces from their end but they say they are unable to do that for us. It seems a little silly that they cant delete a game face yet it is their game and they can edit almost anything :/ 

Message 5 of 7 (1,575 Views)

★ Novice
Well I'm glad I now know it's not something I'm doing wrong. What i dont understand is why it's a problem in the first place. It seems that then you can only use it for one game. I've only used it once for boxing. Maybe a letter should be sent. It's really annoying to have to think I will have to register a new email address just to add my face to the game. The fact that it's not loading is obviously a bug, so why won't they fix it
Message 6 of 7 (1,570 Views)

★ Apprentice

100% agree I used mine for FIFA its such a small issue and I would imagine it would be an easy fix but they don't really seem interested unfortunately.

Message 7 of 7 (1,558 Views)