Gameface keeps loading at step 4

by timuitheiloo

Original Post

Re: Gameface keeps loading at step 4

★★★ Newbie
Yeah, can't believe no one from EA is responding... so unprofessional!!!
Message 21 of 120 (3,335 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I already done this,a nd works well, but now in the step 4 mi image appear in the top left corner to much tiny and I cant fit it to the markers, what should I do???

Message 22 of 120 (3,289 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I want to show you what is the result of... it is incredible that game face works well 3 years ago and now is just a piece of *

Message 23 of 120 (3,287 Views)

Community Manager

Until this is resolved, skipping the adjustments at stage 3 of 5 (do flip horizontally or vertically if required) and then continuing with the process may allow your Game Face to be completed.

barry.png
Message 24 of 120 (3,220 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm trying that (despite it being near impossible) 

It keeps on loading past faces. 

Message 25 of 120 (3,149 Views)

Community Manager

@stoofmeister

If you are seeing a previous game face, it is likely your EA account is linked to another gaming persona. Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for help with that. Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/#

barry.png
Message 26 of 120 (3,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I finally arrived here after having the exact same issue. I am shocked to see this has been going on for so long, and no one from EA is doing anything about it. The solution suggested is almost sarcastic.

Message 27 of 120 (3,100 Views)

★ Novice

Currently I'm using macbook with latest sierra osx. I tried every method I can to upload gameface, including switching browser, resize image, I even ran parallels to upload through windows, but it still and always failed at the next part of step 5, showing "there was an error uploading your photos and generating your game face".

How do I fixed this? It's been a month I failed to upload and create gameface. Is there a bug in the gameface system or it's my own problem?

Message 28 of 120 (3,054 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Moi aussi bloqué a l'etape 3!
Chargement photo impossible pour reglé le format du visage et du profil.
Mais que font les programmeurs d'EA!??
Ils sont au ski pour les vacances de noël!??
Message 29 of 120 (3,041 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its been a month, and still nothing EA?

Message 30 of 120 (3,028 Views)