Original Post

Re: Gameface keeps loading at step 4

★★★ Novice

Why is there no feedback ???? Teeth bared

We need help to solve the problem !!!! Teeth bared

Message 11 of 120 (4,972 Views)

★★ Novice
Still not working. No images seen on step 3.
Message 12 of 120 (4,925 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not working too! When fixed this?

Message 13 of 120 (4,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bought UFC2 today thinking I could get my face into the game and I'm stopped by this.. 

I'm having the same problem. My photos aren't showing up at the adjust stage.

Any news? Please fix this!

Message 14 of 120 (4,870 Views)

★★ Novice

Im having a similar issue, I had UFC 1 and created a game face back when that game came out. I recently bought UF2 and Im unable to get into the game face feature as it just gets stuck on "generating game face". I have tried on firefox, safari, chrome on 2 separate computers both Macs. I would like to be able to either delete the old face or edit the old face but I'm given no options. Any change you guys can delete the face I have on file for me ?

Message 15 of 120 (4,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem! Just bought this game and would like to use this feature

Message 16 of 120 (4,814 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi all, after trying a lot, finally i get my gameface working. Just shared my experience here. in order to run gameface, you need to have the plugin "unity3d webplayer" to installed in your web browser. IE did support unity3d web player, but the gameface website isn't compatible to IE. I haven't get successful to set it up on my windows 10 64bit platform. however i managed to set it up on my windows 7 laptop. below is the hardware and software that i run.

- JAVA 32 bit (Version 8 Update 111)

- Go to control panel ------------- > open JAVA ----------"Security" -------------select "Add" then type the following "https://ssl-webplayer.unity3d.com" then "ok" exit.

- Firefox browser 32bit (Version 50.1.0) go to "https://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup" then will prompt you to install the plug in. just choose "Allow & Remember"

Hope it help.

Message 17 of 120 (4,695 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

^ this fixes the issue

Message 18 of 120 (4,566 Views)

★ Novice

Dosen't work for me, still no photos in step 3.....

Message 19 of 120 (4,539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've done all of this and am still stuck with a loading circle. It sure would be nice if EA could respond with some sort of solution, or suggested course of action

Message 20 of 120 (4,482 Views)