Re: Gameface keeps loading at step 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barrynot fixed !!!!

apiurl: https://www.easports.com/gamefaceweb/api/save-photos/1

api ip: 120.132.48.46:443

500 Internal Server Error

An Error Occurred: Internal Server Error

Oops! An Error Occurred The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Message 101 of 120 (1,817 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ping @EA_Barry

Message 102 of 120 (1,756 Views)

★★ Novice

still nothing. they've been saying for 6 months they're looking into it. sounds like a load of BS

Message 103 of 120 (1,736 Views)

Re: Cannot create Game Face

★ Novice

hey have you found a solution to this? i am also having the same problem

any help? 

Message 104 of 120 (1,684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey @wongkingsmen07, just for my clarifiaction, when you say you are getting the same issue, which issue on the thread are you referring to? You get an error after clicking next on step 4? After clicking Create My Game Face on step 5?

I just tried this out with chrome and firefox on a few accounts and it was successful for me, so it must be something with specific accounts or hardware, but I'd like to investigate this more.

Message 105 of 120 (1,666 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi guys, I posted in this thread 12-12-2016 as I was unable to continue past step 4.

I tried today and I was able to complete the entire procedure.

Used Linux Ubuntu with Firefox 54.

Message 106 of 120 (1,645 Views)

★★★ Novice

holy *. 7 months later and still down?  I can't get past the first step.  EA... awesome customer service.

Message 107 of 120 (1,529 Views)

★★ Novice

Why don't you guys at EA just admit the gameface is a * sales pitch and you really don't give shut if it works or not and quit wasting our * time. It's simple. If your gameface was made more than 4-5 years ago your s.o.l. I created a new account with a new email and voila worked fine. They're only worried about "new customers" the suckered who have been loyally buying ea can go * ourselves. It's simple. Access our accounts. Delete our old photos and let us start fresh. Lazy douchebags

Message 108 of 120 (1,455 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah they only care about new customers 

Message 109 of 120 (1,454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous.. this topic been created nearly 9months ago and still the same problem occurs. Im happy i didnt buy the product yet and decided to try upload my gameface first and then buy the game. Well yea maybe ill buy the game when this gameface thing actually works. 

So disappointed. Broken products seems to be their trademark.

Message 110 of 120 (1,444 Views)