Re: Game time travels glitches

by arf0120

Original Post

Game time travels glitches

★★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It occurs in Hockey Ultimate Team and often
What happens when the bug occurs? The game flashbacks or forwards or the time doesn't change I don't know yet but it just resets to a Faceoff in the middle of play for no reason at all like it's trying to catch up being in sync and my internet connection is not bad but also random disconnects occur with this
What do you expect to see? A game I paid money for and a lot of to not have as many bugs as I'm seeing I appreciate the hard work that the EA Sports team has put in but come on why is there so many bugs at launch and hopefully a patch is coming soon because I know I'm not the only one going through this
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey ultimate team online seasons
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:50pm est
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? rimms_usamp_85
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. https://ibb.co/g30bG5 Screenshot taken of the error code right after the time travel occurred multiple times it then disconnected shortly after roughly three to five minutes after......
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

It is pretty lousy that this is happening on a brand new game I paid so much money for I don't care what anyone says if I pay for a product and it doesn't work I deserve a refund fix it or tell me a solution or give me my money back for real..
Message 1 of 6 (600 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If anyone else is viewing this and has the same issue please reply and let them know as well even if you're only doing the time travel in the game without disconnecting I just happened to disconnect that time.
Message 2 of 6 (591 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same issue. Two HUT games in a row. Both of the games the opponent disconnected. I have a wired connection. First I thought it was just the person I was playing it seemed like every time I got the puck it would reset to the opening face off but the clock had time off of it. The second game I experienced the exact same problem.
Message 3 of 6 (544 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've had this issue in HUT as well (PS4). Once the game was stuck in an infinite loop, constantly restarting the first period. Then just last night, I scored in the first minute of the second period only to have the period reset to restart the second. Inexcusable to have a bug that bad in a game I spent 80 bucks on. Imagine if shooters just stopped tracking kills? My psn id is donnyg33. Please please please look into this. I've played NHL since 2002 on PC, and if I can't have a game that counts goals, I want my money back.
Message 4 of 6 (464 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem here on ps4. Every time I shoot on the goal, the game resets and starts with a face off in my zone again. After some time, the game disconnects.

My ping during these games are very good. I'm also playing wired with a 120 Mbit connection.

Very annoying...
Message 5 of 6 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
I just hate how lazily EA: s NHL game team fix bugs.. Syncro bug has been since NHL 13 and they're too lazy to even try to fix it.
Message 6 of 6 (429 Views)