by FierceRevan

Original Post

Game not loading

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone7
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Cannot get past loading screen in app. Tried reinstalling, tried wifi, still won't work. I missed arena payouts and energy refreshes. Started at 7pm EST
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Tried everything I know of and no luck. Unable to get top rewards from arenas because unable to get into the game, as well as unable to claim energy refresh
Message 1 of 14 (535 Views)

Re: Game not loading

★★ Novice

Yeah same issue here. I started my raid run, completed it solo for around 9.8 million, it showed me my damage, then said client must restart, since then the game will not load

Message 2 of 14 (517 Views)

★ Novice

Stuck on loading Cantina screen. Not a connection issue, can connect to everything else.

Message 3 of 14 (507 Views)

★ Novice

Seeing the same issue on my iPad

Message 4 of 14 (496 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@FierceRevan have you tried restarting your device? Let me know if you are still facing issues.

Message 5 of 14 (464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issues, tried everything. Not my connection, my other profile on Android is working fine

Message 6 of 14 (452 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem on my iPad. I tried to restart the iPad, but it did not help. Frown

Message 7 of 14 (435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here and I restarted
Message 8 of 14 (419 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m also experiencing this. Restarted phone several times and it’s not a internet issue since everything else on phone works. Stuck at loading cantina. Game Center will login though
Message 9 of 14 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have turned my phone off twice and nothing has changed. I have not been able to get on all day. Please please please fix it
Message 10 of 14 (386 Views)