Game face won't load

by Satsui_No_Hado23

Original Post

Re: Game face site still not functional

★★★ Novice

@weecom90 wrote:

I have the same issue. 

Do you also have problem in step 3? 

It seems to be working fine in step one, choosing gender, then step 2 uploading photo no problem, but then in step 3 theres just at grey screen/background template. The photo isn't there. 

I zoom out with my browser so that the "face" icon is centered. I also zoom out a little bit. Then I go the next step, step 4 with the green dots. Now my image is showing and I can place them corretly as instructed to. 

I then click on next, step 5, showing me once again my picture with the dots, I then click generate gameface and get the error message. Been trying to get it rigth for hours... it simply does'nt work. 

I used to get the exact same error message as you've described, Allan Hansen. Now I just get a new page that says "We're sorry. We've encountered an error with your game face. Please try again or start over." 

Then I press try agian, nothing happens, start over nothing happens.  

Same problem here. Any solution?

Message 71 of 185 (8,514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I found a fix for it.  It failed on a Mac using Safari, and on Windows using Internet Explorer.  When I used Firefox, it finally worked!

Message 72 of 185 (8,376 Views)

Community Manager

@PianoMan2112

Thanks for posting, I too was able to create a Game Face via Firefox today even though step 3 of 5 is still not working.

barry.png
Message 73 of 185 (8,348 Views)

★★★ Novice

To me, it is still not working. Step 3 of 5 has always the same problem, but you can go to step 4 and adjust the zoom retrospectively. Unfortunately, after step 5 of 5 an error shows up, as already posted by many users. In italian, it is:
"Si è verificato un errore durante l'invio delle tue foto e la creazione del tuo Game Face. Riprova."

which sounds like "an error occurred during the uploading of your photos and the creation of your Game Face. Try again".

Any hint?

Message 74 of 185 (8,342 Views)

Community Manager

@pirignao

Do your images and system meet the following requirements?

GF image reqs.JPG

GF Requirements.JPG

barry.png
Message 75 of 185 (8,338 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry Yes, my images and system satisfy the requirements you listed.
I have just tried for n-th time to generate a game face, with chrome and with firefox, with jpeg and png. Nope. Sometimes, instead of getting the error I reported above, I get the following

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Going back on my browser lets me come back to step 5, and try again usually leads me to the error I reported above.

Message 76 of 185 (8,338 Views)

Community Manager

@pirignao

Can you delete your browser cache and cookies and then retry please?

barry.png
Message 77 of 185 (8,333 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, same problem ..... step 3 dont load....... trying in chrome, mozzila..... all cookies and other deleted, picture 1920x1600 ... 600kB i trying it for 30 days and nothing.....trying jpeg and png......

Message 78 of 185 (8,324 Views)

★ Apprentice

I noticed that the 2nd face I made, which used a larger image size (4032x3024), ran MUCH slower than before (which were 1080x720), so try a smaller image (higher resolution didn't seem to make a difference in final image quality).

Message 79 of 185 (8,317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

can you create my game face for me? mine won't do it!

Message 80 of 185 (8,127 Views)