Game face won't load

by Satsui_No_Hado23

Original Post

Re: Game face site still not functional

★★★★★ Newbie
And I have also met the requirements of the system, but still can not.
chrome version 58.0.3029.81 (64-bit)
Message 91 of 185 (6,296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem.  I upload everything just fine, fix the dot on my front face and the ones on my side view then when I try to generate it tells me that it can't create a game face and to try again.  I have tried it with different photos and it always says the same thing.  I can do all steps without a blink, but when I generate it's the same as the guy above me in the questions, cannot generate game face  can not upload images.  try again!  Ive tried it on chrome and IE on firefox, none of them work, and my requirments are good.Help please

Message 92 of 185 (6,272 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

so I have been trying to make my game face for a while now, but when I try to get to step four the only thing that shows up is a loading sign and the actual thing where I position my markers never show up. I have tried to do it with different EA accounts and on a different computer, but it still doesn't work. Please give me a solution or if it has to do with the EA servers please fix them. This is unacceptable.  

Message 93 of 185 (6,210 Views)

Re: Game face won't load

★ Novice
Game face generation done. But when I try to load into game. Says download failed.
Message 94 of 185 (6,204 Views)

Re: Game face won't load

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The download failed issue:

1. Haven't login to PSN or EA account.

2. PS4 firmware is not upgrade to latest version.

So far the issue when download failed is due to the above reason.

Message 95 of 185 (6,185 Views)

Message 96 of 185 (6,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have trying to create gameface all day and it will not let me move the face I'm using my labtop I don't know why this is a problem pleaes help.

Message 97 of 185 (6,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have just gone through the game face process multiple times this morning. The software still seems to be crashing and keeps giving the same error message. Very unfortunate, this software could be badass!

Message 98 of 185 (6,038 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I know same for me... Frown

Message 99 of 185 (5,985 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

then ur lying 

Edit by EA_Jason: Bad language removed

Message 100 of 185 (5,437 Views)