Re: Game face site still not functional

by SINIST3RSKU11

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

i cant even get passed the image adjustment. when I adjust the front image it wont let me move from left to right, thus not being centered. then when I go over to the side image. it doenst even show an image. its just a grey grid. but when I move my mouse over the "show refrence" it pulls if up fine. so what gives?

Message 101 of 185 (2,294 Views)

Re: Game face won't load

★★★ Newbie

My name is Mark Dinsmore and my email address is [edit: email address removed]
I have tried to create a game face, I have signed in with my account, uploaded my photos, changed the pointers on screen so that they line up correctly etc. When I select create game face the website attempts to load my game face and I can see my game face below buffering but it never fully loads so that it can be downloaded in game (UFC 2) despite refreshing after a few minutes. How can I resolve this problem? All my system specifications match requirements.

Message 102 of 185 (2,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My name is Mark Dinsmore and my email address is [edit: email address removed]
I have tried to create a game face, I have signed in with my account, uploaded my photos, changed the pointers on screen so that they line up correctly etc. When I select create game face the website attempts to load my game face and I can see my game face below buffering but it never fully loads so that it can be downloaded in game (UFC 2) despite refreshing after a few minutes. How can I resolve this problem? All my system specifications match requirements.

Message 103 of 185 (2,172 Views)

Re: Game face won't let me generate

★★★ Newbie

same thin with me, I'm not able to drag my pic to center it

Message 104 of 185 (2,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can you help me create mines too?

Message 105 of 185 (2,126 Views)

★★★ Novice

My name is Jacky Alvo and my email address is [[edit: email address removed]] I have tried to create a game face, I have signed in with my account, uploaded my photos, changed the pointers on screen so that they line up correctly etc. When I select create game face the website attempts to load my game and then goes ERROR. How can I resolve this problem? All my system specifications match requirements.

Please help me! Thks!

Message 106 of 185 (2,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i need it to pls mail me : [edit: email address removed]

will send you 2 pics  pls mail me already struggling for 2 houjrs

Message 107 of 185 (1,937 Views)

Re: Game face won't let me generate

★★★ Newbie

Try zooming out on your browzer.

Message 108 of 185 (1,866 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You might need to flip the side face.

Thanks! Standard smile

Message 109 of 185 (1,870 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello
I have a problem with game face i have tried different browsers but i have the same problem, when i click sign with origin,, the page wont open it displays Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
WHAT CAN I DO? Please help, i have created a different acount and still same problem

Message 110 of 185 (1,504 Views)