Game breaking bug/glitch H-047c - cannot leave planet.

by DeltaAgent26

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game breaking bug/glitch H-047c - cannot leave planet.

★★ Pro

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Cannot leave H-047c. Absolutely no way to get back on the ship. you get stuck in the nomad. you can't leave it because of radiation, and you can't select, scan, interact with anything from inside the rover.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. 75Mbps down/ 15Mbps up
What company provides your internet service? Comcast
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to H-047c, land, and try to get back on the ship.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Nvidia GTX 1080 Classified 8GB
Please enter memory size in GB. 32 GB

totally stuck on this chunk of rock. 

can't continue the game, and I'm sure as hell not loading a previous save and losing all the time I put into this mission.

really wish developers would stop putting out untested, incomplete, buggy, glitchy games.

Message 1 of 32 (14,684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game breaking bug/glitch H-047c - cannot leave planet.

★ Guide

How to leave the planet.
While in the Nomad, hold "T" if you're on PC, "Triangle" if you're on PS4, or "Y" if you're on XB1.

That is the "Extract to tempest" button while inside the nomad.

You can do this from almost every planet (except crit missions that you aren't allowed to leave but let you have the nomad)

View in thread

Message 3 of 32 (16,618 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just wanted my Turian Space Wife, but instead I get stuck on a dead planet. I put down a thread on Reddit about this as well, but no response as of yet. While you hadn't reloaded, I did so TWICE; Once just at the beginning of Vetra's mission, and one on KADARA, 30 minutes before I even knew Vetra's mission was coming up. Regardless, I was still stuck on that dusty space rock with an irritable Turian and an Asari who I think was catching on to me trying to go all Captain Kirk on multiple aliens. This is absolutely maddening. Frankly, I'm not touching the game until this is fixed.

Message 2 of 32 (14,601 Views)

★ Guide

How to leave the planet.
While in the Nomad, hold "T" if you're on PC, "Triangle" if you're on PS4, or "Y" if you're on XB1.

You can do this from almost every planet (except crit missions that you aren't allowed to leave but let you have the nomad)

Message 3 of 32 (16,619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Savage_Gnomes wrote:

How to leave the planet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just figured that out, was going to try every key.

and got to the letter "t" in the word "qwerty"

and holy **** it worked!  

Thank you for your input! 

:P

Message 4 of 32 (14,570 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, thanks for the advice on leaving the planet. I did try pressing the letter "T" and you get the animation indicating that the ship is leaving the planet,however the game immediately freezes and resets back to the planet that I am trying to leave.

Message 5 of 32 (13,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah even when I press "T" it doesn't work. I only get a message of hazardous conditions. Great I can't leave the planet and will have to reload an earlier save and redo the mission, maybe.

Message 6 of 32 (13,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Glad this worked but just shows this game was unfinished. Sam tells me every 20 seconds I can scan minerals and the temperature drops. but how to actually get on my ship? no no let you figure that out on your own lol

Message 7 of 32 (13,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!

Message 8 of 32 (12,447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Holding the T worked for me, thanks for the advice.

Message 9 of 32 (12,262 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. Anyone else having an animation glitch? It's completely game-breaking I can't move forward with the story. I try to leave by pressing T, the Tempest starts to take off and just freezes but the sound still goes like the cut-scene is running normally up to a certain point. 

Note: I do have the patch installed. Wondering

Message 10 of 32 (12,173 Views)