Re: Game Face stays loading on step 4 position the facial markers

by GratuitousGary

Original Post

Game Face stays loading on step 4 position the facial markers

★★★ Newbie

HELP!! I have been trying to go through the process of GameFace and I'm able to get up to step 4 perfectly but on step 4 it will will not load. The page only has the loading white circle in middle and nothing else happens. I have been trying for hours. I'm doing this on a Mac everything is up to date and it meets the requirements. I have tried on Safari and Chrome and the same thing happens every time. I have search all over and have not found a solution. This is pretty upsetting since I just purchased the game. Anyone can help?? PLEASE!!!

Message 1 of 4 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is beyond ridiculous. Gameface has been messed up so often. It's not a hard thing to do. It worked better on ps3 days. Every time they try to "improve" it gets worse I swear. Nobody has a fix for this? Sadly I had a face but wanted to improve e it but now I'm stuck loading at step 4. My Internet is great and computer is also. So frustrating
Message 2 of 4 (1,112 Views)

★ Novice

same here

Message 3 of 4 (1,093 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Same issue ive tried on three different devices and it wont work this is the only post i could find mentioning it and ive yet to find a fix
Message 4 of 4 (762 Views)