Game Crashes after completing the first level

by BenTheKidd

Original Post

Game Crashes after completing the first level

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Game crashes after completing the first level of the game while loading the next level. An error is displayed and then the game closes. The error reads: StreamDB_Init: Failed read STBSP file 'r2\maps\sp_sewers1.stbsp' (err:Error 0x000001e7). Malformed? Run 'rstream bsp sp_sewers1'? And then the game crashes and completely closes out. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, tried to select the level from level select, purchased a NEW COPY of the game, uninstalled the old one, installed the new one. Same loading error. I deleted my save file and started over. Still the same error. I have taken every possible step I can think of and have had no success. I an extremely frustrated at this point, and have now spent over 2 days trying to get this game to work with no success. Please help. Thank you.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete the first level, walk to way point to queue loading screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game displays error entered above and then closes/crashes
What do you expect to see? At the very least. The next level of the game. Best case scenario, I access the rest of the game with no more problems

Help. Me. Please.

Message 1 of 3 (888 Views)

Re: Game Crashes after completing the first level

Community Manager

Thanks for the detaile post. It sounds like for some reason your system isn't grabbing the relevant game files correctly. To start, please ensure that your system is up to date. Also, are you using an external hard drive? if so, perhaps installing to the internal one will help. 

If the issue persists you can try restarting your console by holding the front button until it beeps and shuts down. You may have already tried this, but I want to double check. 

Should this prove ineffective the next thing I'd go for is to reset your system to the factory defaults: http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (861 Views)

Re: Game Crashes after completing the first level

★★★★ Novice

YOUR GAMES ARE A JOKE!!!

Message 3 of 3 (789 Views)