Re: Conquer The Drew achievement stays locked after completing 5 drew league gam

by Blairi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAME WAS CLEARLY NOT RELEASE-READY

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The One Career Objective
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? FIX THIS P.O.S. GAME!!!!! DON'T RELEASE A GAME BEFORE IT'S READY JUST TO GET PAID!
What happens when the bug occurs? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
What should be happening instead? PROGRESS TOWARD THE OBJECTIVE
How severe is the bug? B - Major
‌This is not the only issue I'm reporting
Message 1 of 6 (1,185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Conquer The Drew achievement stays locked after completing 5 drew league gam

★★★ Apprentice
Mine popped up immediately after I was done. You have to finish the Throwbacks too. I just got the Almost There achievement when I finished all of the objectives earlier. But I only see my player level 60, and my hype level at 50. So your guess is as good as mine when it comes to that part. Only 0.05% of people have got that one, and 0.19% got Conquer The Drew. They're just randomly throwing achievements at people I guess. Good luck tho.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,853 Views)

All Replies

Objectives are impossible given the build you create, requirements need changing

★★ Apprentice

Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Objectives are impossible given the build you create
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the objectives you put for each of the venues. Some of the objectives simply cannot be done given the build you create. For example, if you choose center (rim protector) you are not able to get the objectives for making 3 or more 3 pointers than an opponent because you cannot upgrade 3 point shots for the center builds and many of the pf builds. same goes for if you made a pg build, then you would not be able to do any of the block challenges because you are too short. As well, the shot clock violation one is next to impossible. The objectives have to be changed to respect all of the builds can get the needed objectives! No one should make a Center (Rim protector) and go get to the challenge "Make more than 3 3 pointers than an opponent" in a game because you can't even upgrade 3 point shooting for a center! Please either fix the achievement/trophy to say "complete 90% of the objectives" or make the objectives doable by all builds! This is inexcusable!
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot get the objective, some are impossible due to the builds.
What should be happening instead? The objectives need to be possible for all builds! Plain and simple. Or at least edit them for each build or edit the achievement/trophy requirements to make it possible!
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Objectives are not possible for some of the builds in this game.  please fix!

Message 2 of 6 (1,139 Views)

Re: GAME WAS CLEARLY NOT RELEASE-READY

★★ Apprentice

Please see my thread for a similar issue.  Not only do some of the objectives not work, some are impossible given the builds you create!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Objectives-are-impossible-given-the-build-you-create/m-p/626723...

Message 3 of 6 (1,149 Views)

Conquer The Drew achievement stays locked after completing 5 drew league games

★★★ Novice

Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Conquer The Drew achievement
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Conquer The Drew achievement stays locked after completing 5 drew league games.I have also completed all throwback challenges.
What happens when the bug occurs? Conquer The Drew achievement stays locked after completing 5 drew league games.
What should be happening instead? Conquer The Drew achievement earned
How severe is the bug? C - Medium

Conquer The Drew achievement stays locked after completing 5 drew league games.I have also completed all throwback challenges

Message 4 of 6 (1,126 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Mine popped up immediately after I was done. You have to finish the Throwbacks too. I just got the Almost There achievement when I finished all of the objectives earlier. But I only see my player level 60, and my hype level at 50. So your guess is as good as mine when it comes to that part. Only 0.05% of people have got that one, and 0.19% got Conquer The Drew. They're just randomly throwing achievements at people I guess. Good luck tho.
Message 5 of 6 (1,854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Still no luck at unlocking this drew league achievement.

-> This is now fixed.

Message 6 of 6 (970 Views)