Freeze After Pausing

by SirDaniiel

Original Post

Freeze After Pausing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Whenever you pause the game to change settings or to check the scoreboard the game with then freeze for 2-6 seconds. The game also freezes whenever you record a gameclip which is VERY annoying. I've already bee killed multiple times after recording a clip.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try just pressing start or recording a gameclip?
What happens when the bug occurs? The game will freeze up, not allowing you to press any buttons in the game. I can still press the xbox guide button.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Whenever you pause the game to change settings or to check the scoreboard the game with then freeze for 2-6 seconds. The game also freezes whenever you record a gameclip which is VERY annoying. I've already bee killed multiple times after recording a clip.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try just pressing start or recording a gameclip?
What happens when the bug occurs? The game will freeze up, not allowing you to press any buttons in the game. I can still press the xbox guide button.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 5 (477 Views)

Re: Freeze After Pausing

★ Apprentice
The only thing that I could think of for the freezing is your fps is dropping and that can be dropped from to much information being processed at once or to many things are open. You can also reinstall the game or update and this can also fix this problem. If this help at all please leave me some XP
Message 2 of 5 (462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no that's definitely not it. the game literally freezes for at least three seconds. the game, not the xbox. it not fps drop.

this happens when you pause the game and every time you record a clip(which only happens because it pauses the game)

it happens to everyone I know. 

Message 3 of 5 (455 Views)

★ Apprentice
Ok maybe if you redownload the game?
Message 4 of 5 (450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nope. that's one of the first things I tried.

Message 5 of 5 (441 Views)