Re: Fighting still broke on saves

by EA_Barry

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

any news on if I need to restart BAP in order for the fixes to come into effect?

Message 21 of 26 (1,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie
As far as I can tell the old BAP that I have is no good. I was in the playoffs when the new update came through, so I finished the playoffs, advanced to the new season and the problem still existed. No fights no way. Had to restart a new one but I'm bored with it. I put too much time into the old one and starting over at a 61 overall is lame. I think I'm done playing NHL.
Message 22 of 26 (1,662 Views)

Community Manager

@TheIntimidator33@Pelly117@mattoneil@martypowers@laurie3131

I have not had a response to my inquiry on this but it does appear that the update will only affect new franchises.

barry.png
Message 23 of 26 (1,652 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This has NOT been addressed. EA needs to find a way to fix saved games. I'm not going to start a new BAP after I'm already several seasons in. EA = The Worst
Message 24 of 26 (1,623 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im still having the same problem and have done all the updates. EAsports sucks!  How can i have a NHL game where you cant fight

Message 25 of 26 (1,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am in my third season in Franchise mode. I just went through the trouble of going through every single player, and adjusting their fighting tendencies. Evidently, it took me an eternity. 

Are they going to reset back to "never" at the beggining of my 4th season?

Message 26 of 26 (1,493 Views)