Re: Vampire Face Details Resets To Default With And w/o Mods

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Vampire Face Details Resets To Default With And w/o Mods

[ Edited ]
Hero

• Toddlers born with vampire parents, will now maintain the eye color they were born with (or that the player had modified them to be) even after loading them into Create a Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.30.103

Tagging @iiCozyAnja @Nancy9 and @KaitySpirit for feedback as I'm not 100% sure if all is fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 24 (7,308 Views)

vampire child eyes change to normal eyes

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I still have the problem that my child has human eyes instead of vampire eyes, everything was fine as a toddler.

Message 12 of 24 (1,340 Views)

Re: vampire child eyes change to normal eyes

Hero

Hi @XxNata92xX

and your game is fully updated ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 24 (1,330 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

yes newest update possible and that child was born after all patches

Message 14 of 24 (1,324 Views)

Hero

Ok thanks.

Checking with QA on this

@SimGuruNick 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 24 (1,321 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could you possibly share your save file with me where this is still occurring? Is it just one Sim that this happened with? Thanks!

You can find info on sending me your save file here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 24 (1,317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

sorry for late reply but didn't got an notification I hope the save is attached I packed it in rar

and I don't know if thats the first Sims that is happened it's my first child born as Vampire

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 17 of 24 (1,309 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @XxNata92xX

Thank you for providing your save, We just had a couple of follow up questions. Which eye color(s) was selected? Was the toddler created using genetics, or fully custom? Did you try removing all mods and CC to see if that fixed the issue? 

Message 18 of 24 (1,149 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, so the toddler used the yellow vampire eyes, the toddler was born ingame and yes I removed all mods and CC but it still happened

Message 19 of 24 (1,145 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@XxNata92xX Thank you for the quick response.

Message 20 of 24 (1,143 Views)