[FIXED] [V] Dates & Wedding and Birthday parties only possible at night

by Novelwrite

Original Post

Re: Date Unsuccessful problem

★★ Novice

I only installed yesterday, so it wasn't that...

However, both of us are having dates with vampires. Who apparently do not like daytime even when indoors.

So my situation is fixed- have dates at night.

I saw a thread where there was some debate whether this was a CAS vamp problem only or not, but I can't test this myself until I make an in game vamp =/

Message 21 of 78 (1,595 Views)

Re: Date Unsuccessful problem

Hero

So just to be sure I merge all your posts with the right threads

• Are vampires involved in the dates ?

@AnimeBlade @ashnjames23

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 78 (1,470 Views)

Re: Date Unsuccessful - Actions don't work --RESOLVED--

★★★ Novice

I thought I should respond to this for others who are having problems with dating.

While this may have been a fix for this problem when the bug first surfaced, this (using the "repair game" option from Origin) does not resolve the issue for me currently.

I did not have this bug until I installed the Vampires pack.

What I thought necessary to share with others is that I have discovered that my dating option is only bugged with vampires. My other sims are able to date and complete a dating session.

I did read in another thread that if vampires date at night they should be able to complete the date. I have not yet tried that.

Message 23 of 78 (1,503 Views)

Hero

@khrywolfmerged with correct thread on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 78 (1,495 Views)

★★ Novice
Ah, I'm having the same problem. I'll try to send my vampires on night only dates 😊
Message 25 of 78 (1,466 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [V] Vampires Can't get Married through wedding arch/party

★★★ Novice

I faced an issue that literally mirrored the OP. Playing as a female Young Adult vampire, turned some guy into a vampire and dated him. Proposed to him. Couldn't plan a wedding event. It said they weren't engaged. The only difference is that I CAN use the wedding arch. (I ended up just traveling with a group and getting married without the actual event going on.)

Message 26 of 78 (1,542 Views)

Re: [MOD RELATED] Dates always fail after a few interactions

★ Novice

I'm getting a similar issue.  I've tried disabling my mods (Create-A-Sim and easel replacements only), but it didn't fix the issue.  I've tried repairing my games through Origin.  I've got the Sims 4, its 3 expansions, Vampires, Spa Day, Patio, Spooky, and the Vintage Glamour pack.

Even with mods on, I had a few successful dates.  Now they all end almost immediately.  I can lock in about three interactions, and then the Date Unsuccessful message hits.

Message 27 of 78 (1,469 Views)

Hero

Any vampires involved ? There's currently a bug where dates with vampires only work at night

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 78 (1,455 Views)

★ Novice

That must be it.  One of the Sims in question is in fact a vampire.  Thanks!

Message 29 of 78 (1,441 Views)

Re: Vampire dates fail

Hero

Moved your posts over to the correct report then

@lelward

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 78 (1,432 Views)