[FIXED] [V] Dates & Wedding and Birthday parties only possible at night

by Novelwrite

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Event Goal not fulfilling

★★★ Newbie

Were the dates during the day?  I noticed a similar issue and poking around a bit revealed that dates during the day didn't work but dates during night worked normally.  Interestingly enough when the daytime date had a task of having both sims be flirty at the same time, it counted 1/2 when the human date and my vampire sim were both flirty as if the vampire wasn't registering as part of the event.  I've yet to test if this day time bug still occurs with maximum ranks in sun resistance.

Message 11 of 78 (2,593 Views)

Sims 4 : Vampires wedding bug

★★ Novice

There is a major bug in the Sims 4 vampires. The bug is 2 vampires who are engaged can not get married via wedding arch. Moving them into a new neighborhood and house does not fix it.

Repairing the game, does not fix it. Please help with this bug and fix it.

Message 12 of 78 (4,136 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Dates with vampires failing for no reason

★ Pro

I also have this dating issue where stuff does not count and it ends after around 10 mins as unsuccessful. I repaired game and finally a fresh folder. However this bug persists if the sim was a cas made vampire, it does not seem to affect turned in game sims.   

Message 13 of 78 (2,560 Views)

Re: Dates with vampires failing for no reason

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 78 (2,532 Views)

Can't plan a wedding on sims 4

★★★ Newbie
My vampire sims just got engaged, and when I try to plan a wedding it says sims aren't engaged how can I fix this?
Message 15 of 78 (3,847 Views)

Re: Can't plan a wedding on sims 4

Hero

Hi @AngelChic22

I've merged you post with existing bug report Please refer to the solution post for a workaround

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 78 (2,424 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Event Goal not fulfilling

★★ Novice

Similar problem; CAS made Vampire dating fails after a few interactions but only during the day. Nighttime dates seem fine. 

Message 17 of 78 (2,470 Views)

Date Unsuccessful problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I have a problem where every date my sims go on lasts for a few minutes and then ends as unsuccessful. None of the actions register as being completed during the date and the timer is running, but ends hours early. I've tried with played and unplayed sims (ones I control and ones I don't). I have no mods enabled and have tried repairing my game through Origin. Nothing works Frown
Message 18 of 78 (2,436 Views)

Re: Date Unsuccessful problem

★★ Novice

My friend and I are having the exact same problem. My game is running without mods or CC. I've tried a repair. I've removed my game folder and let a new one populate, etc... but the same glitch keeps happening.

I've yet to find a fix anywhere for this =/

Message 19 of 78 (2,421 Views)

Re: Date Unsuccessful problem

★★★★ Novice
I started having the problem since the second to last update, what about you both?
Message 20 of 78 (2,413 Views)