Extreme lag since 3-4 weeks ago

by Mandatoryswe

Original Post

Extreme lag since 3-4 weeks ago

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Extreme lag, rubber banding, I mean come on, what have you done to the game? The whole community knows about it, I would like to see some communication on this isse.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game on any server since the last 3-4 weeks
What happens when the bug occurs? Rubber banding, the icon shows for server degradation in performance, shots not connecting with enemy. You can fire as much as u want, not hitting. Hit boxes and kill confirm appears in UI after 8 seconds of killing enemy.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

Exist on all servers, latest I found it on  ! UP-Community server at 23:30 CET on 10th of Sep 2017

Message 1 of 5 (663 Views)

Betreff: Extreme lag since 3-4 weeks ago

EA Community Manager

Hey @Mandatoryswe,

there's a thread in the technical issue section regarding a similar issue - this is under investigation and should hopefully be fixed soon.

Message 2 of 5 (609 Views)

Re: Extreme lag since 3-4 weeks ago

★ Novice

Yes the games are unplayable most times and all cos what u lot did to us with the latest patch !!  Do you lot want people to go play the cod ww2 game when that comes out or are you actually trying to fix the game ? 

Message 3 of 5 (562 Views)

EA Community Manager

As stated in the stickied thread, it is being investigated and worked on, an update was deployed last week to address some of the issues.

Message 4 of 5 (522 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Issue is back, many players complaining about it in chat, which means I am not the only one noticing it now again.

I notice it for instance that when I get a headshot, it takes 0.5-1 second before the helmet flies off from the opponent. The biggest issue is ofc that gameplay is affected, everything feels laggy, running, shooting, turning camera. etc.

Message 5 of 5 (396 Views)