Extreme Latency in foreign servers

by patswald

Original Post

Extreme Latency in foreign servers

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Horrendous Latency in foreign servers that make the game unplayable.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join a server in another region and actually test the disaster of cross continent play. In any region that isn't mine the lag is unbearable. This issue was not present in Battlefield 4 or even the failure of Hardlines.
What happens when the bug occurs? The player experiences extreme Latency that makes the match impossible to compete in. This isn't just a temporary issue, the entire match is ruined as the player lags beyond even defending themselves. The game acknowledges high latency but nothing is done.
Please select your region Australia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Xbox Console
Enter RAM memory size in GB Console

this did not occur in the previous games, why is it happening now?

Message 1 of 3 (398 Views)

Re: Extreme Latency in foreign servers

★ Guide

try to power cycle for 10 seconds then wait for 30 seconds  or power cycle for 10 seconds then unplug it for 30 seconds then plug  your console  back in   . try to clear  alternate  mac address  in console network settings  . you also can try to reset your internet for 30 seconds . do you have this game on disc or  digital  download .  if have the disc version of this game you can  uninstall this game offline and  you don t  have to update  it  but you  cant  do online play  you only can do single campaign missions only .

Message 2 of 3 (384 Views)

Re: Extreme Latency in foreign servers

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way I can change my search preferences to go beyond Oceania for Operations?

Message 3 of 3 (326 Views)