Re: Error code when trying to "Buy Now" on the market

by XS0NUX

Original Post

Error code when trying to "Buy Now" on the market

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug When trying to buy something on the market I get an error code and I get kicked out of hut.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not really sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't buy the player and I get kicked out of hut.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to play a functional game and buy players to build my team.

Need help finding a solution to this error, so if anyone has a suggestion it would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (566 Views)

Community Manager

@Joseph45771

Do you see a very long error code? Do you see "failed to retrieve data"?

Try switching between Wi-Fi and a wired connection. Power cycling your console and router can't hurt either.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (549 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Contact the EA Support

1. Step 1
Click in http://help.ea.com/us/contact-us , select your platform and then ‘next’.

2.Step 2
Select the topic of your issue and give a brief description of it. Click ‘next’.

3. Step 3
Choose on of the contact options available. They may vary depending on your region.

If you select Call Me, you will need to enter in your name, phone number and email address so a Game Advisor can contact you.

If you select Live Chat, you will connect directly to a Game Advisor.

If you select E-mail Me, you will be redirected to an incident page in which you will need to fill the subject, the description,
 the category of the problem and your name.

Message 3 of 3 (524 Views)