Re: Entry draft crash

by Balloune12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Entry draft crash

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug So the relocation feature is pointless since once one relocates a team, the franchise mode invariably crashes in the second season entry draft. Since one can not automate beyond this point the crash renders this game bunk. You fail again EA!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use custom rosters or relocate a team in franchise mode and attempt entry draft, second draft class/season.
What happens when the bug occurs? Crash to platform menu report screen.
What do you expect to see? Abject desolution

None
Message 1 of 6 (1,248 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@lurenault25

@bmassee

Please see the following thread for any available updates on the current issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/BAP-Entry-Draft/m-p/5838226

*Marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,125 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
Having the same problem and I even made a brand new franchise and reinstalled my game. Nothing. You suck EA. Seriously.
Message 2 of 6 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Novice

,Bump, Can you actually fix something for once ea?

Message 3 of 6 (1,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having a similar problem. After the first franchise season, when I try to sim to the next draft round or at the end of the draft it crashes the game. Super frustrating!
Message 4 of 6 (1,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@lurenault25

@bmassee

Please see the following thread for any available updates on the current issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/BAP-Entry-Draft/m-p/5838226

*Marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 5 of 6 (1,126 Views)

★ Novice
Same thing for me. At first, i had a bug whem i was playing home with toronto maple leafs. So, i went change the disc at Best Buy and now also with toronto, after my first season when the draft is at the 2nd pick it close and go to the xbox menu
Message 6 of 6 (951 Views)