Re: EASHL Skater loses all input going from offense to defense

by zombiedoug18

Original Post

EASHL Skater loses all input going from offense to defense

★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug When skating from the offensive zone into the defensive zone going through the neutral zone, my skater loses all input control and stops skating. It hiccups a little before giving me control again getting past the red line.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how to replicate it, it randomly started occuring approximately February 26th.
What happens when the bug occurs? My skater will go from full skate speed and pull up as if I let go of the left stick on my controller. It occurs with my controller both wired and wireless.
What do you expect to see? I would like to know if this is an issue with the game, or me specifically.

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug When skating from the offensive zone into the defensive zone going through the neutral zone, my skater loses all input control and stops skating. It hiccups a little before giving me control again getting past the red line.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how to replicate it, it randomly started occuring approximately February 26th.
What happens when the bug occurs? My skater will go from full skate speed and pull up as if I let go of the left stick on my controller. It occurs with my controller both wired and wireless.
What do you expect to see? I would like to know if this is an issue with the game, or me specifically.

Message 1 of 3 (611 Views)

Community Manager

@zombiedoug18

Are you maybe pressing down on the stick like a button? Do you have another controller to test with?

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (603 Views)

★ Novice

It happens whether I press down on the stick or not.  I have tried another controller and it still happens.  

Message 3 of 3 (599 Views)