Re: EASHL Playoff elimination after winning semi-finals

by Xfredxrandallx

Original Post

EASHL Playoff elimination after winning semi-finals

★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Playing in the elite cup playoffs and we won 3 in a row to advance to the finals only to get back to the main screen and told we are eliminated in the second round. Somehow we won Rounds 1, 3, & 4 but lost in the second. We had lost previously in this run but hadn't since our restart.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can provide screenshots or check our club recent games. Club name is "Halifax Highlaanders" without quotations on Xbox One.
What happens when the bug occurs? All playoff attempts are wiped and told we are eliminated when we haven't lost a second time.
What do you expect to see? The ability to play for our Elite Cup banner.

Our playoff run glitched out on us. It currently says we are eliminated from the playoffs even though we haven't lost twice. In the screenshots added you can see we lost and restarted only to reach the finals and say we are eliminated and all our playoff attempts are used. It says we lost in the second round which we did, but after restarting met the same team in the semi-finals proceeded to win and it eliminated us.

Message 1 of 5 (1,199 Views)

Community Manager

@ErectDeathclaw

Not sure what happened here, maybe contact an Advisor to see if they can give you any info. Just be aware that they probably will not be able to change the result or give you any reward you may have gotten.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Man i sure am glad we have glitches like this in the game. Really goes to show you how much they care about EASHL or any other game mode except for HUT. Now you only have to wait another month to try and hopefully not have this happen to you again.

Message 3 of 5 (1,152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Barry

I've had decent experience in the past with contacting support like this but I've been sitting in queue waiting for Advisor for two hours now when it says expected 1 minute. Got any other suggestions for me Barry?

Message 4 of 5 (1,146 Views)

Community Manager

@ErectDeathclaw

Please allow us some time to attend to your case #30947224, thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,079 Views)