Draft Champions- Stuck in draft

by PirateAce

Original Post

NHL 17 draft champions stuck in continuous loop

★★★ Newbie
In round 7 of my draft champions draft, after I selected a card, it made me redo round 7 with the same players to choose from, but the player I selected was on my roster. After about 30 minutes, I made it to round 11 somehow, but I can't choose a goalie. There is a continuous loop and I can't choose a card in round 11 no matter what I try (even after days of waiting)
Message 1 of 3 (1,745 Views)

Draft Champions- Stuck in draft

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Reloads round 11 when choosing a player. I have tried reloading the game and redownloading updates to try and fix it but to no avail.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My Psn is Onslaught18. Not sure if you can refresh my draft champions draft on your end.
What happens when the bug occurs? It reloads round 11 with the 2 goalie slots missing(as seen in picture) where the pre-draft players should be.
What do you expect to see? Round 12

Summarize your bug Reloads round 11 when choosing a player. I have tried reloading the game and redownloading updates to try and fix it but to no avail.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My Psn is Onslaught18. Not sure if you can refresh my draft champions draft on your end.
What happens when the bug occurs? It reloads round 11 with the 2 goalie slots missing(as seen in picture) where the pre-draft players should be.

Any help would be appreciated!

Message 2 of 3 (1,729 Views)

Re: NHL 17 draft champions stuck in continuous loop

★★★ Newbie

This is my problem too! I can't believe there's no fail safe to get out of a draft during the draft in case of glitches/freezing.

Message 3 of 3 (1,707 Views)