Re: Creating my gameface when adjusting the image, the image doesnt load

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Creating my gameface when adjusting the image, the image doesnt load

★★★ Newbie

When I am creating my gameface and i try to adjust the image, the image doesnt load.. Please help!

Message 1 of 32 (16,549 Views)

Game face!

★★★ Newbie

I am currently trying to make a game face and having a problem when editing the image to fit my face. THERE IS NO IMAGE its just a blank background...? I'm confused can somebody please help! 

Message 2 of 32 (16,429 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@YueFei91@jobeee

We are seeing this issue with Game Face currently, just skip this step and go on to place the green facial markers. If your image is not oriented correctly, you can come back to this step to flip horizontally or vertically. Note: 90 degree rotation is not available. If your image is off center by too much or you need 90 degree rotation, you may need to re-take the picture.

barry.png
Message 3 of 32 (16,392 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry wrote:

@YueFei91@jobeee

We are seeing this issue with Game Face currently, just skip this step and go on to place the green facial markers. If your image is not oriented correctly, you can come back to this step to flip horizontally or vertically. Note: 90 degree rotation is not available. If your image is off center by too much or you need 90 degree rotation, you may need to re-take the picture.

@EA_Barry 

what about the step where you place the facial markers?

Message 4 of 32 (16,380 Views)

Community Manager

@djeverlhast

Placing the green facial markers is step 4 of 5 and should function correctly, let us know if this is not the case for you.

barry.png
Message 5 of 32 (16,364 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry step 4 is still not working.page has been loading for 5 minutes.

Message 6 of 32 (16,354 Views)

Community Manager

@djeverlhast

Sorry, I don't currently have a workaround for that. There are two issues we are looking at, the image not showing at step 3 and getting stuck at step 4 as you are seeing.

barry.png
Message 7 of 32 (16,353 Views)

★ Novice

Is there still no fix for this bug?I dont mean to be rude but shouldnt  correcting this be a priority for EA why advertise a feature and not give a hell if it works or not going back and forth between steps to try and adjust your image is a time consuming and silly " work around".EA I beg of you fix this i wanna see my face on my ufc fighter and i think the world needs it too Standard smile

Message 8 of 32 (16,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear Barry,

I've tried your "solution", however the image is always off target (not by 90°rotation, but just off screen) and I can't make a decent game face with the presented options. 

Also, I noticed your answer dates back to January 18th. It is now February 11th. When will EA come up with a fix for this problem? And by a fix, I do not mean "take your picture again in an other way". 

Thanks in advance. 

Message 9 of 32 (16,282 Views)

Community Manager

@Jeremao

If you are not able to make a satisfactory Game Face without taking another picture, then you will need to wait until we restore full functionality. I do not have an ETA for that currently. Frown

barry.png
Message 10 of 32 (16,264 Views)