Re: Connection to server timed out

by jreece84

Original Post

Connection to server timed out

★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Connection to server timed out on multiplayer occurs too often
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter multiplayer and select find game
What happens when the bug occurs? I am kicked out to main menu with the msg of the error connection to server timed out
What do you expect to see? I can't play any multiPlayer game

Connection to server timed out 

Message 1 of 9 (1,057 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem , i still can't even play 1 game !!!!

Message 2 of 9 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having exactly the same issue and I'm playing on PC. Every game now... Can't even play a full game.

Message 3 of 9 (965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA seriously needs to get this fixed asap... This good game has already lost a lot of population. On the Free Titanfall 2 Weekend it had about 15k online but on a normal day it was around 9k. now I only see around 2-3k users online. Please help us out and fix what needs to be fixed. My internet is fine but connection is terrible. I get a big lag spike then freezes up and then "Timed out" lost connection to server.

Message 4 of 9 (964 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im having the same issuse on xbox one. I bought the game because it was on sale and i see why. I was maybe able to get into 1 match for maybe 3 minutes before it everything stopped moving even tho i was able to still able to look around and then again kicked to the title screen with the connection to server timed out error.
Message 5 of 9 (942 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same issue on the same platform, PS4
Message 6 of 9 (937 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bought a new router. A net gear gigabit router. Works great now

Message 7 of 9 (919 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem on xbox one it just dont let me play any multiplayer match and then it kicks me out to the main menu with error connection to server timed out and the bad thing is that EA dont give a * about us

Message 8 of 9 (837 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Amr7274 

Sorry for those connection troubles. Can you try to perform these troubleshooting steps to improve connection with Titanfall 2? Have you tried to connect your router and console with a direct cable? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 9 of 9 (825 Views)