Re: Class rank different in game to soldier menu

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Class rank different in game to soldier menu

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I believe the soldier screen class ranks are incorrect after the winter update.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take note of your class rank (for example, if you hit rank 11 Assault after the new update) and then once you've quit the match, go to the soldier screen on the main menu. In here click on the "Top Class" tile, this should bring you to Weapons & Gadgets. In here, select the class you just ranked up in (in this example Assault) and you will see that the class rank is (potentially) different to the one achieved in the match.
What happens when the bug occurs? Class rank is different in the soldier screen to in a match.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? War Pigeon
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 980
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB

I believe this may occur due to this display using a total of all of the class score since the game was released, however, the new rank system has only started adding on the XP to the class rank since the update - hence the mismatch.

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

Re: Class rank different in game to soldier menu

@AgentMilkshake1

Yup, this different Ranks are because all your XP until the Winter Update.
The In-game rank is the right one!

I talked already to a DICE Producer about that, he told me they'r already working on a fix for this. And wanna bring it live as soon as possible.

Greets,
Travis

( Please Leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)